7.11.2011

A Year Already?

 So I know this post is a wee bit late; a month and an hour too late to be exact, but I couldn't let it pass by without a little shout out at least.  A year, and a month ago Justin and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Rexburg Idaho Temple.  It was so amazing!  Our sealing room was filled with the faces of many family and friends.  We we felt so blessed having so many WONDERFUL people there sharing our day with us.  Events like that really help you to realize how many people truly love and care for you.

I just want to bring special attention to my Nanny, she is right to the left of the middle.  Her face is possibly the best thing I have seen all day.   






It is often said that your wedding day will be, perhaps, the best day of your life.  Now I do not attest the fact that my wedding day was wonderful, but I definitely do not agree that it is and will be the best day of my life.  Since that day I have had about...hmm...I'm not quite sure, but I know it is a lot, best days of my life.  Justin has made the past year of my life, actually past two years, but since we're talking about our wedding anniversary I will say past year, of my life so amazingly great.  At this point in my post I would like to give big ups to my husband by showing you all our cute anniversary dinner, done entirely by Justin.   




Basically, what I have been trying to say is, the past year with Justin has been great.  I couldn't have asked for a better husband!

I love you my dear!

2 comments:

  1. are you kidding me? how about justin is the cutest ever! I love you guys. Cant wait till you come up and we go to lava! happy anniversary to the cutest couple ever! (besides me and sean) hehe love ya sister and miss you come see me soon. wE came to you last time :) ps the phone is broke or else I would call ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the tenderest of gems. And Florida looked like so much fun. MISS having classes and fun with you. And not so fun with you (remember that time we worked on that gay assignment for Physiology like all day and had no clue what we were doing?)Haha Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete