9.18.2011

Happy Birthday J5K

I know this is extremely late, but I figured I needed to give at least a little shout out to my main man on his 24th birthday (and in my defense we technically didn't celebrate his birthday until a couple of weeks ago).  I can't believe when I first started dating Justin he was the tender age of 21.  It's crazy how quickly these past few years have gone.  Since Justin is getting older, I decided it would be a good idea to do something physically taxing for his birthday.  Since our prime years are quickly slipping away and all, I figured doing a ropes course would be appropriate.  We had a great time, and were quite exhausted after the fact.

READY
SET

GO!
This was me trying to do the same thing.  Lets just say my end result wasn't quite the same as Justin's.


The ropes course also had a zip line, rock climbing, a giant swing, canoeing, some tight rope walking, and some really fun group activities.  We had an absolutely wonderful time!

Happy Birthday Justin!

No comments:

Post a Comment